Questions and things to do
– Due to the educational nature of the project, facts have to be objective backup with sources and references. Not subjective nature
– Think about how colors and sounds relate to the chemical elements. Do colors have sounds? Or is it the elements that have sounds?
– Consider carefully the aesthetics
– Infuse a sense of wonder, poetry to trigger their imagination
– Think about a “system” that enables them to remember. The system should not be too complex but simple and easy to remember. Stories can be integrated.